The Elder Conclave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Elder Conclave

This is a forum for roleplays and other assorted stuff.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Magic: The Gathering

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XT Vengeance
The Ancient One
The Ancient One
XT Vengeance

Magic: The Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Magic: The Gathering   Magic: The Gathering EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 10:02 pm

Magic: The Gathering 6bd6c324cda62be3999b74e5e0ea706c-d41iikm

This here is the official thread for all things MTG related. As I am sure not all of you are familiar with the came, I will explain a few basic things.

Mana Colors:

White: White is the color of law and order. Protection of the weak, and the holiness of light is the emphasis of white mana.

Blue: Blue is the color of knowledge. Blue mages seek to learn whatever they can. Thought, and the manipulation of others through illusions are some of the main abilities used by blue mages.

Black: Black is the color of power and ambition. Black mages seek power through any means necessary, whether that means making deals with demonic forces, or raising legions of the undead.

Red: Red is the color of freedom. Red mages are known for their fierce passion and impulsive natures. Why waste time with an opponent's creatures when you can just burn them yourself?

Green: Green is the color of nature. Green mages revere growth, and ferocity. The revel in the conflicts of nature, and prefer the company of large beasts instead of something as trivial as books. 

There are many combinations of these colors, and in general, you can make a deck that works well out of any of these color(s). Myself, I prefer to play White, Black, and Red, generally making a combination of at least two of these in a deck.
Back to top Go down
https://theelderconclave.forumotion.com
CamoBadger
Feeling Neutral
Feeling Neutral
CamoBadger

PostSubject: Re: Magic: The Gathering   Magic: The Gathering EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:21 pm

I have a lot of decks...

Red/Blue Izzet which is great for pissing people off.

Black/Red Rakdos which makes the game hilarious.

Green/Black Golgari which makes my graveyard a second deck.

Mono White Knights that I have yet to use.

And old decks like a 5 color artifact deck and a Phyrexian deck that has probably killed me more than anyone else...
Back to top Go down
XT Vengeance
The Ancient One
The Ancient One
XT Vengeance

PostSubject: Re: Magic: The Gathering   Magic: The Gathering EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:49 pm

Oh I have a bunch of decks, but not many standard ones. Also, the more and more they spoil about Theros, the more excited I get for it.
Back to top Go down
https://theelderconclave.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic: The Gathering   Magic: The Gathering Empty

Back to top Go down

Magic: The Gathering
Page 1 of 1