The Elder Conclave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Elder Conclave

This is a forum for roleplays and other assorted stuff.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine

Go down 
+4
CamoBadger
Katarn
ZEUS
XT Vengeance
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Scyto Jubilee
Peon
Peon
Scyto Jubilee

The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine   The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:37 pm

"That was totally fake," She says, turning her head in derision.
Back to top Go down
Ghostwolf
High Priestess of Moon Moon
Ghostwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine   The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:52 pm

Ari smirked slightly, "Well that was a decent bash but Ive seen more crazy parties at family reunions!"
Back to top Go down
XT Vengeance
The Ancient One
The Ancient One
XT Vengeance

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine   The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:02 pm

Satisfied at the cheers, the mare took a bow, then trotted off of the stage, and out through a small door set in the wall of the pit.

The crowds slowly began to disperse, heading back home, or to their rooms.
Back to top Go down
https://theelderconclave.forumotion.com
CamoBadger
Feeling Neutral
Feeling Neutral
CamoBadger

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine   The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:03 pm

"Well, as much as I love seeing you again," Nakuma started and turned away from Dalamus. "I need to get going."
Back to top Go down
Scyto Jubilee
Peon
Peon
Scyto Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine   The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:04 pm

"Why are you even here, Thief?" She snaps, "I thought you wanted nothing to do with us."
Back to top Go down
Ghostwolf
Ghostwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine   The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:06 pm

The Nord stretched and peered around to make sure nothing too serious was happening. You never could tell at these events if something strange were to happen.

(Perc=8)
Back to top Go down
CamoBadger
Feeling Neutral
Feeling Neutral
CamoBadger

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine   The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:07 pm

"Trust me, I'm just as unhappy as you are," she stated plainly and continued walking to the exit. "This time try not to follow me."
Back to top Go down
XT Vengeance
The Ancient One
The Ancient One
XT Vengeance

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine   The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:12 pm

Ari saw Dalamus, Cienele, and Nakuma arguing.
Back to top Go down
Ghostwolf
Ghostwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine   The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:13 pm

Ari proceeded to roll her eyes skyward. For the love of Rorikstead....not again.
Back to top Go down
ZEUS
The Lumberjack
The Lumberjack
ZEUS

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine   The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:13 pm

"How about you stop following us for once, Zebra" Dalamus told the zebra.
Back to top Go down
CamoBadger
Feeling Neutral
Feeling Neutral
CamoBadger

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine   The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:15 pm

"I'm not the one following you, I'm the one leaving," she pointed out snarkily.
Back to top Go down
ZEUS
The Lumberjack
The Lumberjack
ZEUS

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine   The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:16 pm

"Good, go then."
Back to top Go down
CamoBadger
Feeling Neutral
Feeling Neutral
CamoBadger

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine   The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:23 pm

Happily, the mare thought to herself and left with the crowd from the fight.
Back to top Go down
Scyto Jubilee
Peon
Peon
Scyto Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine   The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:25 pm

"... I have a distinct feeling we're going to see her again." She says, sounding none to happy about it, either.
Back to top Go down
Ghostwolf
Ghostwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine   The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:31 pm

Ari decided that now would be a good time to find a decent tavern. It was almost criminal to be sober at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Tytan
From the Land Down Under
From the Land Down Under
Tytan

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine   The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 3:31 am

"Of course, because the gods just love watching us be miserable," Chrystyna said with a slight note of sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
XT Vengeance
The Ancient One
The Ancient One
XT Vengeance

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine   The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 5:17 pm

As the crowds cleared out, an elderly dunmer stallion slowly walked up to the group. His shaggy white mane was unkempt, and he had a senile look about him. 

"Excuse me youngins, but would you all be so kind as to help an old elf?" he asked the group.
Back to top Go down
Tytan
From the Land Down Under
From the Land Down Under
Tytan

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine   The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 5:19 pm

Chrystyna is takes less than a moment to look at the elf before she speaks, "Of course, how can we help?"
Back to top Go down
Katarn
Chief Comrade of Camaraderie
Katarn

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine   The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 5:28 pm

Aldarilar moved closer, been curious about what kind of 'quest' or 'help' old stallion needed.
Back to top Go down
ZEUS
The Lumberjack
The Lumberjack
ZEUS

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine   The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 5:30 pm

Dalamus walked up next to the others while they were speaking to the old elf.
Back to top Go down
XT Vengeance
The Ancient One
The Ancient One
XT Vengeance

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine   The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 5:31 pm

"Well, I was enjoying that young pony music, and eating a nice head of cabbage with my favorite fork when I dropped it. I can't find it anywhere. Will you youngins help me look? I can pay you for your troubles," the stallion offered.
Back to top Go down
Katarn
Katarn

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine   The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 5:33 pm

"Fork...really?" He said in disappointed voice. "Is there's something special about this fork?"
Back to top Go down
XT Vengeance
The Ancient One
The Ancient One
XT Vengeance

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine   The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 5:40 pm

"Fine, I suppose I'll go ask another group of youngins to help out an old man. Ones who won't question him about his heirlooms and will just help him. Maybe they will want the money more..."
Back to top Go down
Katarn
Katarn

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine   The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 5:43 pm

"I was asking about details. How can we see if that's your fork and not someone's else?" Money was good motivation, but Aldarilar doubted, that they get more, than new fork would cost.
Back to top Go down
Scyto Jubilee
Peon
Peon
Scyto Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine   The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 5:44 pm

"We never said no, Old man." She snaps at him.
Back to top Go down
ZEUS
The Lumberjack
The Lumberjack
ZEUS

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine   The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 5:46 pm

"Hold on, how much money are we talking about?" Dalamus interrupted.
Back to top Go down
XT Vengeance
The Ancient One
The Ancient One
XT Vengeance

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine   The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 5:48 pm

The older stallion looks at Cienele, his eyes somehow seeming to show that he is not to be trifled with.

"This fork is as old as Vvardenfell itself. And it has been with my family for generations. You will know it when you see it, by it's two prongs. Are you going to help an old elf out or should I start looking for others who wish to make a small fortune?"
Back to top Go down
Scyto Jubilee
Peon
Peon
Scyto Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine   The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 5:53 pm

"I'm in." She says, looking back at the others, "It'll be easy."
Back to top Go down
Katarn
Katarn

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine   The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 5:55 pm

"Where exactly did you drop it? Was someone next to you when that happened?"
Back to top Go down
XT Vengeance
The Ancient One
The Ancient One
XT Vengeance

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine   The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 6:02 pm

"Well, it slipped out of my hooves when I was eating. It happened right over there," he said, pointing towards a section of seats behind him.
Back to top Go down
ZEUS
The Lumberjack
The Lumberjack
ZEUS

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine   The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 6:10 pm

Dalamus made his way to where the elf pointed and began to look for the fork around the seats. (perception 6)
Back to top Go down
XT Vengeance
The Ancient One
The Ancient One
XT Vengeance

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine   The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 6:11 pm

Dalamus saw bits of cabbage and other assorted trash, but no sign of the fork.
Back to top Go down
Tytan
From the Land Down Under
From the Land Down Under
Tytan

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine   The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 6:13 pm

Chrystyna looks for the fork as well. (8)
Back to top Go down
ZEUS
The Lumberjack
The Lumberjack
ZEUS

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine   The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 6:13 pm

"You sure it's here?" He asked the elf. "I just see cabbage."
Back to top Go down
Katarn
Katarn

"Maybe our mutual acquaintance took it? She seems like a sort, that will get even forks from a table, if they worth something..."
"I'm sorry, you didn't say your name, so I can't address you properly, but could you try to remember who was sitting next to you?"
Back to top Go down
XT Vengeance
The Ancient One
The Ancient One
XT Vengeance

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine   The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 6:16 pm

Chrystyna sees a small glint of metal underneath a bench.

"Oh, I can't really remember. My grand-kids say I'm getting senile in my old age, but I still like to get out every once in a while."
Back to top Go down
Tytan
From the Land Down Under
From the Land Down Under
Tytan

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine   The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 6:27 pm

Chrystyna grabs the metalic object under the bench.
Back to top Go down
XT Vengeance
The Ancient One
The Ancient One
XT Vengeance

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine   The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 6:31 pm

Chrystyna feels her hoof touch the cool metal of the fork, and yelps in shock as all of her magical reserves drain away. (Stunted magicka, you can't cast spells, Fork of Horripilation added to your inventory)

The old elf hears her yell and laughs maniacally, before disappearing in a flash of smoke. On the ground is left a trail of cheese wheels, balls of yarn, and heads of lettuce. The trail seems to lead outside.
Back to top Go down
Scyto Jubilee
Peon
Peon
Scyto Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine   The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 6:33 pm

"... What is WRONG with this place!?" She snaps, throwing her hoof into the air exasperatedly.
Back to top Go down
Katarn
Katarn

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine   The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 6:35 pm

"It's only me or does anyone else thinks that THIS is, at very least, strange?" He then looks at Cienele. "Well, at least I'm not the only one."
He picks up a lettuce and offers it to Cienele. "Hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Tytan
From the Land Down Under
From the Land Down Under
Tytan

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine   The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 6:35 pm

Chrystyna cradles her hoof as she gapes at the trail, "...Is anyone else confused." She notices that she feels odd. "And tired?" she say with a little yawn.
Back to top Go down
ZEUS
The Lumberjack
The Lumberjack
ZEUS

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine   The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 6:38 pm

Dalamus looked confused at the sight of the elf disappearing, and the things he left behind.
Back to top Go down
Katarn
Katarn

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine   The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 6:40 pm

"Chrystyna, did you've felt tired right after you've picked up this..fork?"
Back to top Go down
Tytan
From the Land Down Under
From the Land Down Under
Tytan

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine   The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 6:46 pm

"Uh... Maybe?"
Back to top Go down
Katarn
Katarn

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine   The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 6:47 pm

"Mind if I'll hold it than for you?"
Back to top Go down
Tytan
From the Land Down Under
From the Land Down Under
Tytan

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine   The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 6:54 pm

She gives him the fork.
Back to top Go down
XT Vengeance
The Ancient One
The Ancient One
XT Vengeance

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine   The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 6:56 pm

She can't give him the fork. As much as she tries, she can't let go of it.
Back to top Go down
Katarn
Katarn

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine   The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 6:56 pm

"Well?"
Back to top Go down
Tytan
From the Land Down Under
From the Land Down Under
Tytan

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine   The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:03 pm

She tries again, "I... I can't. I can't let it go."
Back to top Go down
Katarn
Katarn

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine   The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:06 pm

"Okay, so this is not ordinary fork and that was not ordinary old stallion..I'd say we follow the trail and find some answers. Or at very least make soup out of cheese and lettuce. And Cienele could make us all a sweaters from yarn."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine   The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next